Thursday, January 14, 2010

Black Fate – Deliverance Of Soul CD review

Black Fate – Deliverance Of Soul CD (Astral Records)

It’s been already 7 bloody years since I last held in my hands a brand new release from Black Fate. The band from Larisa have finally made it and released their new album, a work that again forced me to bow in front of their talent. I have already reviewed their songs in my blog (check it here) but I must add also that, after two years since the very first time I’ve listened to them, they still sound original and inspiring! Vasili’s voice is simply amazing and truly emotional and it is totally encouraging for all of us, the fans of the band, that they are active again! Black Fate have also released their first official video clip. while I strongly recommend you to obtain their album and enjoy soulful Power/Prog music with no clichés in it! I think the conditions are helping the band to make a brand new start and unleash its talent to the world. They have the quality to progress and reach wider and worldwide audiences. “Deliverance Of Soul” is faultless, without even an dull moment in it so please consider it as one of the highlight of the Greek scene! Good luck guys, you have all the needed talent and even more than that!
Band’s mySpace profile: http://www.myspace.com/blackfateband
Dimitris Starakis

1 comment:

ESETSTA MUSIC said...

Black fate has been continually on the rise and have given us fans this wonderful CD Deliverence of soul.

It is a wonderful addition to any Metal library. Be sure to check them out at http://www.esetstamusic.com/fate.html Check It JBE